Milwaukee, WI • September 2007 — Present
The Marquette University Law School is the professional school for the study of law at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The school consists of 45 full-time professors and approximately 750 J.D. students.
- Design and upkeep of the Law School website and its mini-sites. Sites include Marquette University Law School, The Faculty Blog, The Marquette Law Poll, Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, Law News, the Media Catalog, and more.
- Assist various administrators with their email marketing needs. Process duties include email template creation, list management, email creation, copy editing, and the sending of emails.
- Troubleshoot any hardware or software problem that may occur in the law school. Internal clients consist of students, faculty, and all other law school employees. Tasks include the every-day like replacing wireless mouse batteries to the complex like recovery after catastrophic hardware failure.
- Responsible for the capture of our numerous guest lectures and special events. The process begins with the setup of a soundboard and testing of both wireless and wired microphones. Once the event begins I am responsible for the monitoring and adjustment of the audio, video capture via a stationary video camera, as well as event photography with a digital SLR. After the event is over I am responsible for taking the audio and making it available via a webcast, uploading the video to our site and adding the images to our event photo gallery. Past events have included visits from Bud Selig, Jim Lehrer, Edward Flynn and Tom Barrett.
- Photographer for advertising assets